Available connection capacities
- Grid connection information system
- Available connection capacities
- Conditions for connecting to the grid
- Preliminary study and technical conditions
- Application and contract
- Building work for the connection point
- Testing period and start of use of generating equipment
- Connection contracts concluded
- Current connection proposals
The interactive map presents approximate free connection capacities in Estonian electricity transmission network, which are available without additional investments into transmission lines. Maximum connection capacity presented on the map is 50 MW for the 110 kV network and 100 MW for the 330 kV network. Presented capacities are available for customers applying for new connection to the grid and taking into account one new connection at a time.
For precise technical details of new grid connections, including potential costs, construction works needed, time schedule, transmission capacities of the specific connection point etc must be obtained from Elering. Proceedings related to the connection process, coordination, and preliminary studies as also the data exchange related to these activities are carried out in Elering’s transmission grid connection information system.
P.S: At this time, inaccuracies may occur in the results, as the results are still under validation.